Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Back in th BEACH son!!!

I love VA Beach! I really do.

More than cookies...
and I love me some cookies!

SOOOO, I've been spending time with the OB's, and seeing old friends...dramaaaaaa.
I promise I'm making good decisions, though.
I'll be getting myhair re-braided so none of you have to suffer through this drama on top of me head.
We took a nostalgia tour yesterday so I could see the old Bayside high school! I also saw the places I'd lived in Va Beach...memorieeeeeessss. *tear It's crazy how much it's changed, but somethings are still there...like the auto place by the airport! So random, but it's exactly the same. Small piece of joy: there are Navy Federal Credit Unions EVERYWHERE!!! I can hardly stand it!
Side note, having friends that work in restaurants is a blessing...yum,and yum, and yum some more!

Guess where we're going tomorrow...BUSCH GARDENS! I'm stoked for real!

Alright I'm signing off for a bit, more updates on Thursday, after out trip...
I hate that the time is winding down...

Love you all,

Vida!

No comments:

Post a Comment