Monday, July 5, 2010

First Night in VA!

Saturday started out horribly...and ended wonderfully!
My good friend Anna and her sis Sandra met me and we had dinner and kicked it at their hotel. I was in a HUGE bind and they def saved my butt! I don't know how I'm going to show my appreciation, but I will soon!
Sunday, I hopped the train to VA Beach! I spent the better part of my ride surrounded by 3 senior citizens, who plied me with chocolates, and told me their life stories! These guys were hilArious! We ate hot dogs and chips, and they asked about a billion questions, but I had a blast!
After I arrived, Ty and Reg took me to Chang's, and I got to see the lovely Emily! We hung out for a bit, grabbed a bite, and headed to the crib. Needless to say, I was exhausted! Em and Tay's two lil boys are soooo cute; Jordan has gotten so big!
I don't know what we're doing today, but I'm on the hunt for a braider so I can get rid of the current style.
I leave on Thursday for Florida...I'm still trying to get psyched up about that, but I'd rather be about a million places...oh well.
P.S. I got to talk to my baby TWICE this week! He misses his Auntie, and she misses him!

Love you all,
Vida

1 comment: