Saturday, July 3, 2010

Week 3

Week 3 in Alexandria has finally come to a close!

I love that we're working as a well-oiled machine now; we're just so efficient. The kids this week were hilarious and very intelligent. We had almost twice the enrollment of last week, but I definitely adjusted quickly. I was sad to see another group go but...on to the next one!

The highlight of my week has been reconnecting with Dontee and Aunt Lisa!!! It's crazy how long it's been since I've seen them and I hope to see their faces really soon! I cannot believe how olllllld Dontee sounds now lol. He has a 3 yr daughter and a beard now! Aunt Lisa sounds as sweet as she always was, and I could barely contain my excitement when we spoke!

Side note: being in my HOME STATE is an indescribable feeling! I have no idea why VA is so heavily imprinted on my heart, but it is! I am on my way to Charniece's for the weekend in Odenton MD, and then to VA Beach before *heavy dramatic sigh* I'm off to Florida...more on that later....

Love you all,
Vida

No comments:

Post a Comment