Saturday, July 3, 2010

Soooo I kinda fail at blogging...

Let's retrace for a sec....
My first week of work at Envision was great! I met a lot of cool people, and met my long-lost bff Rachel. She and are waaaaay too much alike for us to have just met. I'm excited for the first site; excited and nervous. I'm excited to meet the scholars and see the curriculum implemented, and I'm nervous because this is the fist week and I do not want to jack it up. I really miss my fam, and I think it's easier not to talk to them everyday, or missing them is all I would think about. That may not make a whole lot of sense to some, but it's my personal coping mechanism...
I cannot wait to get a chance to see Boston, and get to our swanky digs at Hotel Indigo, as well as see what Newton is like.

Love you all...
Vida

No comments:

Post a Comment