Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Jessica Good news

I talked to MY lovely roommate Jessica Lynn Jenkins Sturgis Rinaldi Vaughan...and she's doing great! I was super excited to hear her good news...Allison B. is having a baby! I'm so excited for her and Joe, and for auntie Jess as well! Mazel tov! Good things!

Speaking of which, I miss MY nephew! I have talked to him on the phone, and MY lovely sister Alura has made some fantastic videos for me (that I share with EVERYONE). As sweet as that is, nothing will compare to seeing his grinning face, or listening to him tell me hoe funny I am! I miss MY baby!

Now I'm homesick...

Love you all,

Vida.

2 comments:

  1. I just read this as well as the one about Florida and I'm sitting in my bed laughing out loud. I miss you!!! I hope you are enjoying the heck out of yourself. Thanks for the Mazel:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm I know you meant to say how funny but you put hoe funny. lol

    ReplyDelete